Business Analyst with 4 + years of experience.
- Migrated various SQL queries from Redshift to Snowflake.
- Data Modeling: Collected, cleansed and provided modeling and analyses of structured and unstructured data used for major business initiatives.
- Dashboards: Created visually impactful dashboards in Excel and Tableau for data reporting by using pivot tables and Index- Match. Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
- Developed Big Data SQL queries and Tableau Dashboards to deliver enriched data, customize aggregated data views, and enable impactful dashboards with Redash. Saved 250+ Man hours per week. Thus building automation to replace processes that are predominantly manual.
- Performed in-depth data analysis to identify Supply Chain trends/behavior and evaluate effective current strategies.
- Coded supply chain metrics and business rules using Redash (SQL) and R-Studio to track real-time KPIs.
- Developed and maintained Minimum Stock Norm Models by predicting demand using SQL for overall TATA 1MG network for efficient daily purchase ordering.
- Reduce/Maintain Inventory Days of Sale for Warehouses, Retail Stores and Hospital Pharmacies network. Successfully reduced the Inventory Days Of sale by 50% for the overall 1MG network by building a Rationalisation Model to move excess inventory using SQL & R-studio.
- Analyzed the packaging material monthly cost and saved ~12 lakh every month by building a procurement model of packaging material using SQL.
- Developed and maintained supply chain Tableau Dashboards for data visualization and storytelling.
- Created Ninja Transforms and moved business stakeholders on Ninja for efficient and quick navigation of data and reduced the number of data requests to the BI team.
- Trained 10+ business users in data modeling in Excel using PowerPivot for creating ad-hoc reports.