Have experience of 3+ years in Java and related technologies.
Experience in Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Core Java, OOP’s Concepts, String class, Arrays along with Collections, JDBC, JSP & Servlet, Producing and consuming the REST API, Exception Handling and Creating Customs Exceptions, MySQL, Hibernate Mapping, Design Patterns.
- Exemplary understanding of OOP’s concept.
- Exquisite understanding of Collection, Exception handling, String, Framework.
- Knowledge in Advanced Java with JDBC, Servlet and JSP.
- Experience in web application using Spring boot.
- Good Knowledge in Spring IOC and Spring MVC.
- Hands on in writing database queries in MySQL.
- Proficiency in designing the custom exceptions.
- Clever in Producing and Consuming Rest API Services for applications.
- Experienced in Hibernate Mapping.
- Having a Good knowledge about UI, HTML, CSS.
- Working Experience in JAVA Backend Development.
- Extensional knowledge and Hands on Java 1.8 features.
- Good Experience to work in Agile Methodology.
- Aware of industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Factory.
- Used Git as version control tool while working on project.
- Used JIRA as a Project Management tool.
- Good with the concepts of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands on Experience in Apache Tomcat.
- Having experience in designing different document such as Manual, developer guide, Rest API guide, known issue list, Release notes etc.
- Handled Log management tool like Logger.
- Good in Analyzing and understanding why bugs occurs and fixing them.
- Worked on coding standards as per industry.
- Exquisite understanding and Experience in working on API Postman.