I am a PL/SQL Developer
with 6+ years of experience in SQL developing database applications and administering database and information systems.
- Good experience in Oracle 11g ,12c and 18c SQL and PL/SQL.
- Drove 97% stability, reliability, and performance by optimizing in-application SQL statements and designing
- Hands on experience in writing simple, medium, and complex queries using JOINS and analytical functions.
- Good Knowledge in writing Sub-queries, Group by functions, Inline-views, co-related sub queries.
- Utilized Joins and sub-queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables while optimizing procedures and triggers in production.
- Created and maintained 100+ PL/SQL scripts and stored procedures to maintain operations continuity.
- Good working knowledge on creating and maintaining the DB objects like indexes, Sequences, Views, db links.
- Worked extensively on creating and modifying the Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages.
- Knowledge in Advanced PL/SQL like Collections, Bulk-Collect, Ref Cursors, Object Types
- Good working knowledge in Exception handling.
- Developed, tested, debugged, and documented Oracle PL/SQL packages and types in accordance with company policies, company standards, and industry best practices, ensuring 97% satisfaction in performance.
- Basic knowledge on Performance tuning of the SQL queries.
- Knowledge on Explain Plan.
- Good working knowledge to Dynamic SQL concepts.
- Good exposure to agile methodology.
- Good knowledge on dbms_scheduler, dbms_credentials.
- Good knowledge on multi-threading.
- Basic Knowledge on in-memory concepts.
- Good knowledge on writing optimizing queries
- Tools Knowledge: Good knowledge on TOAD, ORACLE SQL developer, GIT and Jira
- Skills: DBMS concepts, Microsoft SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, PL/SQL scripts, Procedures, Agile Methodology, T-SQL