An enthusiastic learner, passion towards machine-learning and data-science
. Highly interested in discussing over an idea which might have a helpful impact for people around and across.
- Supporting clients on Cloud systems (i.e. Azure and AWS), technical systems implementations and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in meeting needs on application deployment on Linux OS using docker and Kubernetes and automating processes.
- Managed and performed building, testing, packaging, staging, deployment and releases using Jenkins, GIT and
- Gradle/Maven. Understanding of customer requirements and experience in technical support.
- Conducted analysis, requirements gathering and, design to automate and improve the legacy processes.
- MVC/Hibernate. Peer code reviews on Crucible and Pull Requests reviews suggesting possible design changes and bug fixes. Worked as part of both Kanban and Scrum teams.
- Deployment in EC2 with docker and Kubernetes engines. Cucumber Test Automation Scripts for REST APIs.
- As a Freelancer I have worked actively on getting client requirements and design preferences and documentation for developers.
- Creating Jira based on solution tasks and managing and maintaining task-board.
- Creating test cases for testing functional edge case scenarios.
- Skills: Machine Learning, Cloud Deployment, Java, Jira Tracker, Docker, Kubernetes, Excel, REST API, Gradle, Maven, Linux OS, GitHub, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Python, Agile Methodologies