I’m a UX Designer and WordPress web developer
. I’m also a passionate learner of full-stack development. In 2018, I started my career working with different US and Germany clients
. I bring the ideas of different apps or application or even a single interface from people’s mind on screen with the modifications needed and converted into a working digital product. I build responsive websites, amazing look and with all the features needed using just WordPress.
- Technical Skills: HTML, CSS, Java Script, Python, C, Java
- Tools: Figma, AdobeXd, Vs code, Canva
- Project Summary
- UI/UX Designer
- Client Location- USA
- An enterprise who provides jobs for PSLF candidates and let them check their PSLF status using different tools. They helps enterprise company employees to know the PSLF options and many other.
- Did Brainstorm sessions with the team.
- Developed different User Personas based on Research.
- Followed Atomic Design Principle.
- Created Sitemaps for 3 different types of Users for the platform.'
- Created Dashboards for 3 different User.
- Started working on Low-Fidelity then High-Fidelity Designs
- Client Location- Canada
- An insurance providing company which has the users who wants to calculate their insurance.
- I re-designed the whole web form into simple sections and applied Light and Dark makes with better colors and fonts.
- Designer and WordPress Developer
- Client Location- Germany
- A healthcare company in Germany. Health in Progress is the Branch Head. They provide health services to most of the places in the state.
- Designed E-books based on health·
- Initial User Research through Zoom call with some of the users
- Created Site-map initially for the whole website
- Proposed ideas for improvement of the needed features
- Started working on website initial interface.
- Implemented all the account creation features, payment, course creating feature.
- Final edits on the info section and hosted the website live on their domain.