I'm a software engineer
having 5+ years
of industrial experience in web application development. I've worked in the healthcare, CRM & Banking domain. As a Java developer I have handled following responsibilities:
- Implement APIs required for Account Opening process.
- Unit testing.
- Leading multiple small teams to execute different projects.
- Communicate with the Clients for requirement gathering and execution planning.
- Actively participated in architectural meetings to finalize project architecture.
- Managing AWS infrastructure, creating initial structure for project and unblock the developers.
- Doing Code Reviews and Releases.
- Telehealth application
- This is the telehealth platform which connects patients directly to the specialists remotely and efficiently. Patient can search for the specialist/doctors directly based on specialty or name of the doctor and straight away book an appointment with them.
- Technologies Used - Angular7, SpringBoot, Microservices, AWS, Twilio, Sendgrid, Jenkins, AWS RDS (PostgreSQL)
- My role in this project was to Lead the team and also involved in planning, execution and till the deployment. Along with leading the team, I implemented few core functionalities like video conferencing, email sending, live chat, etc.
- Freelancing application
- The platform is similar to few of the freelancing application available in the market like Upwork, where freelancers can register themselves, create an impressive profiles and hiring managers can add job post and hire a freelancer which suits best.
- My role in this project was a fullstack developer, worked on both Frontend and backend API development.
- Technologies Used - Angular5, AWS Serverless Architecture, SpringBoot, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito, AWS RDS, AWS S3, AWS CloudFront