Skilled professional with 2+ of experience in the Information Technology with the expertise in interpreting the data & evaluating the results through the use of statistical techniques.
- Well-versed in developing and implementing the databases, data collection systems, data analysis and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Expert in executing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Competent in set up and maintain automated data processes, identifying, assessing, and implementation of external services and tools to support the validation of data, along with producing and monitoring the key performance indicators.
- Capable in collaborating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Adroit in supervising and designing the reporting environment such as the including data sources, security, and metadata while catering assistance to the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Technical skills:
- Data Management: Data Provisioning, Documenting System/Process Changes, Data Validation, Template/report design
- Software: Advanced Excel Functions, MySQL/PostgreSQL – Intermediate, Python- Pandas Software
- Skills & Expertise:
- Data Management, User Application Testing, Advanced Excel Functions, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Python – Pandas Software