Senior software engineer, around 6+ years
of working experience as a Python developer.
- Good experience of Django web framework.
- Experience of GUI development.
- Experience of automation framework development using Python.
- Experience of automation of Telecom project, script writing using Python.
- Experience in establishing overall architectural view, identifying major system interfaces, design and develop enterprise-wide reusable software and modules for multiple projects.
- Experience of Automation on different platforms (Windows, Linux, AIX).
- Experience on Python selenium for an extensive web application.
- Extensive exposure to work with customers to define requirements, analyze business processes, estimation and technical solutions.
- Extensive exposure of Harris Radios and wireless communication
- Extensive exposure of Juniper Networks and Mitel networks products.
- Good conceptual knowledge of L2/L3 protocols
- Role/Position: Sr. Software Engineer
Project Description: In this project I’m working on its HiOS firmware that’s operating system of Harschmann’s L2/L3 devices, Hirschmann offers a broad portfolio of Layer 2 and Layer 3 ruggedized Managed DIN Rail & Compact Ethernet Switches that are engineered for reliable performance in harsh industrial environments.
- In this project, my job role is to develop python based framework to automate L2/L3 feature’s test along with the dependent traffic libraries. I’ve good hands on experience on Layer 2 and Layer 3 devices configuration and topologies.
- Here, we are enhancing python frameworks that’s HACpy and HiTAF, HACpy is used to automate test cases which supports HiOS devices, HiTAF is the framework which is used to support the automation of Gecko devices.
- Here, I got extensive experience of writing traffic libraries.
- Good hand-on experience of writing test script using python that support test cases execution on different modes like CLI, SNMP and WEB.
- Technical Environment: Python framework development, Scripting, Automation, Selenium Automation, Linux,, Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit, Pycharm, HACpy and HiTAF (python automation framework)
- Enhancement of automation framework.
- Writing traffic libraries to automate the test cases.
- Writing library that support the cli, snmp and web automation.
- Modification of existing framework library as per requirement.
- Code review for other team members.