Over 20 years freelance experience
in delivering highly impactful training and provide consulting services on wide array of technologies such as virtualization technologies, and Cloud. Known for communication, presentation skills, presence of mind and sense of humor.
- Helping customers in their digital transformation journey by providing top notch solutions on Cloud and Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI).
- Worked with strategic customers as an advisory architect on engineering solutions of significant scale/volume/complexity on
- Worked closely with enterprise architects, other functional-area architects, engineering, and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions and controls are in place and mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Developed roadmaps and deliverables to advance migrations from traditional data center infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices.
- Established multi-cloud governance and management processes to optimized cost and resiliency.
- With the aim to minimize number of tools needed while fulfilling all management needs. Created a coherent cloud management tooling strategy with a well-defined, systematic approach to solidify requirements and to match tools to those requirements.
- Provided end to end datacenter management for one of the fortune 500 company, located in Bangalore.
- Drove server virtualization project resulted in increased application uptime, cost reduction and sustainable DR solution using Hyper-V and VMWare suite.
- Instrumental in preparing project charter and plan based on criticality of the application and low hanging fruits.
- Curved out requirements for server, network and storage capacity for server virtualization implementation. Saved 17% upfront cost by picking right configuration.
- Wing-to-wing support for Active Directory infrastructure, consisting 5 child Domains and 158 Domain Controllers located throughout the globe.
- Implemented Microsoft Operations Manager components to monitor availability, capacity and health of server operating system, active directory, DNS and WSUS. Fine-tuned default thresholds to make them more relevant.