DescriptionOver 20 years freelance experience in delivering highly impactful training and provide consulting services on wide array of technologies such as virtualization technologies, and Cloud
- Skills: Cloud computing – public, private, hybrid, and community | Microsoft Azure Cloud | Infrastructure as a service (IAAS) - virtual machines, virtual networks, Azure files, storage, Azure Active Directory, backup, disaster recovery, high availability, load balancers, traffic manager, DNS, Security
- Microsoft stack Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) | Microsoft Hyper-V | Server virtualization | Software defined network (SDN) | Software defined storage (SDS)
- Windows Server operating system| Windows Active Directory | Group policies
- Helping customers in their digital transformation journey by providing top notch solutions on Cloud and Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI).
- Developed roadmaps and deliverables to advance migrations from traditional data center infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices.
- Established multi-cloud governance and management processes to optimized cost and resiliency
- Worked with strategic customers as an advisory architect on engineering solutions of significant scale/volume/complexity on hyper-cloud.