Migration Engineer | Azure | VM Ware
I am a Migration Engineer having 7+ years of experience in IT industry having strong skills in Microsoft Azure with Power Shell Script and Wintel Administration.
- Experience in incident management, change management and problem management (ITIL).
- Good experience in creation and management of Azure IAAS services
- Extensive knowledge in Azure VMs management
- Good experience in migration of on-premises virtual machines to Azure, classic portal to ARM portal
- Good understanding of Azure virtual networks, Subnets and CIDR consolidation
- Worked on Point – to – Site and Site – to – Site VPN Connectivity on Azure Cloud.
- Worked on Capture an image of an Azure Windows virtual machine and create a multiple Azure VM.
- I have created Azure VM, Cloud Services & Storages by using Azure Power Shell Script.
- I have good experience in Azure Power Shell cmdlets and Azure AD Script.
- Worked on Azure cloud IAAS & PAAS Services.
- Working with different product teams to Analyse their product architecture and setting up their Infrastructure on the Azure cloud.
- I have worked on ASM and ARM services in Azure Cloud technologies.
- Worked on Azure VM, Azure Storage, Azure Network and remaining IAAS services.
- Developed scripts for daily basis server monitoring. Like CPU & Memory Utilizations.
- I am working on multiple automation script on current project.
- Installing, configuring and managing different versions of OS in both physical and virtual environments.
- Configuring & Administration of ADS, DHCP, DNS, Group Policies.
- Managing Active Directory & creating new users accounts.
- Assigning Folder Permissions to users.
- Remote Server Administration through RDP Connection etc.
- Installing, upgrading Software Packages and patch management using Patching tool.
- Installation and configuration Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Worked on Server monitoring like CPU & Memory Utilizations.
- Servers Uptime report scripts and Power on, Power off scripts.
- Creating Resource Pools and Setting limits on CPU and RAM.
- Configuring Virtual machines using Templates, Hot clone, Cold Clone and Cold Migration.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Virtual Machine, vMotion, snapshots, clone and template.
- Coordinating with different teams, Vendors for any server or service down issues for faster restoration of affected services.
- Identifying the subscription environment based on input subscription list.
Master of Business management
Bachelor of Business management