Full Stack developer
with 5+ years of experience
in Python 3.6, Rest APIs (using Django, FastAPI, Flask), PostgreSQL, MySQL, AWS Cloud, HTML, CSS, PHP, Android & GIT
- As a Back End Developer I have -
- Built API using Fast API and MySQL and wrote test cases using pytest.
- Used mocking of function in test cases to validate the functionality of the APIs.
- Utilized technologies such as PHP, HTML, CSS and SQL Server.
- Developed and implemented personalized solutions for the company using Android expertise. Worked closely with other team members in tasks such as troubleshooting and debugging.
- Participated in design and planning exercises for future software rollouts.
- External APIs Integrated: sendgrid, google-auth, svix, fastforex.
- Build an end-to-end API using DRF with RBAC and deployed it on AWS Elastic BeanStack
- Created AWS Glue Job which triggered a script, which loads the data into RDS database and AWS S3. Also used Lambda function and SQS service during this.
- Used Plotly library of python to create graphs and charts. Also created frontend HTML elements using the same.
- As a Python Django Developer I have
- Utilized technologies such as Python 3.6, Django, Crawling, HTML5, CSS, PostgreSQL
- Build backend for their billing system along with integrated system for their tax and returns.
- Created a data parser, which parsed the data through emails with the help of AWS Glue Job (That use to function on trigger), and then load the data into database.
- Since the data size was huge, created pickle files to optimize the operations.
- As a Android Developer I have -
- Utilized technologies such as Python, Java, XML, JSON and SQL Server. Implemented Google Maps, Facebook login APIs. Crawled open data from multiple sources using Beautiful Soup library of Python