DescriptionCertified Data scientist from IIIT Bangalore, Senior Data Analyst with 10+ years of experience. Expertise in Data Visualization, Drawing Insights ,Business Understanding , Machine Learning Model Building , Python , Tableau, SQL
- Knowledge of the key business requirements of the client, work towards leading a team who does the Data Gathering, Extracting, transforming of the data from the customer Data base and loading the same into our internal Data base system (ETL Process) for the metrics preparation.
- Usage of Tableau for better Data Visualization for Building user stories, Pie charts Trend analysis for identifying key contributors and drawing better insights for Customer and Business Key Metrics
- Working parallelly with the data science team, by providing useful information to them, participating in the discussion for Model Building using Machine Learning Algorithms, Training /Testing data, Cross Validation approach, Application of Model Evaluation Techniques etc.
- Data Analysis at Manufacturing & Logistics Vertical level was done where the accuracy percentage across all verticals were improved from 87% to nearly 95%. This was achieved by following a systematic approach of Data Gathering across all verticals , placing the data into internal SQL system , Creation of Required Tables using SQL Queries , Data Cleaning , Data Visualization was done using Tableau /Python ML Algorithms ,Working on Heat Maps to understand the relationship between different Variables , recommendations were shared internally with key stake holders and also externally with the client and were implemented for better results , post mutual sign off.
- While working for Banking Vertical, apart from playing the role of a Data Analyst , supported the team in building Machine Learning Algorithm that helps in identifying the key indicators for Loan Defaulters , this was appreciated by the Senior Management
- Data Analysis, Data Cleaning, Data Preparation, Consolidation of various reports related to Ford European Markets, Ford Asian and Australian Markets for Manufacturing Logistics
- Identifying trends in data and communicating key insights through analytical reports to senior leadership across all process of the above Ford Entities
- Usage of Trend Analysis and corelation matrix for understanding the relationship between key variables causing the increase in Debit balance for Ford Europe and Australian Markets and report the findings /process recommendations that shall enable to reduce the Aged Debit balances
- Participating in the discussions related to Data science concepts related to Machine Learning Algorithms like Linear/Logistic Regression, Correlation Analysis, Model Building, Model Evaluation etc.