- A3D(AI Assisted Apparel Design) is an AI assisted design generation to support faster design process of fashion accessories, reduced products shelf-life, increased sales, and better customer experience. Designers are presented with new look garments/fashion apparels created by considering the color, style, patterns of high selling and high margin apparels. This helps designer to broaden their prospective, visualize new designs and be more creative.
- In this work, we propose an interactive troubleshooting assistant that models a troubleshooting problem as a sequence-to-sequence prediction problem. The proposed model can process multimodal inputs and produce corrective actions for troubleshooting. It adapts itself to new input after each action is performed to provide next recommendation. We also propose an information extraction system that helps the workers in provide knowledge about the machine configurations, operating conditions or working of any of the machine parts during the process of troubleshooting.
- In the process of democratization of Design Phase with Artificial Intelligence Technologies, we proposed Design Recommendation using Deep Neural Network Model. We explored various state-of-art Deep Neural Network Models for Classification. We leveraged the concept of transfer learning to build classification training module on different design-related dataset like artist painting. We also explored visualization techniques to demystify Convolution Layers of Classification model. We used state-of-art trained models for Visual Feature Extraction. The extracted visual feature representation can be used to find similar designs/cases in various domain; e.g.; provide design recommendation from database of designs to help novice designers to take inspiration from expert designers
- Computer Skills
- Programming Languages: C, C#, Python (+NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib, scikit, tensorflow, keras) , Java, R, MATLAB
- Tools and Technologies: IBM Watson, Weka, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, Team Foundation Server, Eclipse, Android Development Tools
- Specialized Courses: Machine Learning, Data Mining, Collaborative Filtering, Software Engineering, Crowdsourcing & Human Computation, Deep Learning, Mobile Computing, Advanced Topics in Mobile Computing, Program Analysis, Distributed Systems Security, Applied Cryptography, Cellular Data Network, Data Structure, Algorithms
- Research Interests Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Crowdsourcing, Learning and Development, Recommendation System