DescriptionDevOps AWS Engineer having 6 years of experience with Performance Tuning & Optimization, designing, developing complex data models, monitoring resources for cost utilization & managing cutting, edge deployment automation of cloud resources.
- Experienced in setting up cloud-based data warehouse to deploy Snowflake data platform for a large CPG client.
- Active in the migration of use cases from HANA to Snowflake together with other DevOps teams and participate in the implementation of new Use Cases.
- Designing, developing & maintaining the data architecture, data models &standards for various Data Integration & Data Warehousing projects in Snowflake.
- Will apply best practices to Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse.
- I can Deploy an operational data solution into production on Snowflake DW with Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Data Factory, Azure Monitor, AWS, AWS S3, AWS Glue & AWS Kinesis.
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.