QA Test Engineer
- Known Languages: Python, C++, JAVA, HTML, CSS
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL
- Applications: Saleforce, Jira, Zypher, Jenkins, Sendgrid, Slack, Asana for Bug listing, Splunk, MS Office (Excel, Access, word and
It is a web based electronic data capture software for clinical research application. Provide solutions for EDC(Electronic Data Capture)- serve as a hub centralizing all source data for entire study, DDC(Direct Data Capture)-capture data electronically at the source, even when users are offline, eConsent- create patient-friendly forms enhanced with advanced digital features like video and audio, quizzes without any paper work, ePRO- create patient friendly forms, schedule visits, provide reminders, automatically incorporate the data and many more.
- Roles and Responsibilities –
- Understanding software requirements
- Write, review and Execute test cases and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Ensuring that all testing-related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Performing functional testing, integration testing, system testing.
- Performing exploratory testing
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using defect tracking tool likeJIRA
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Understanding requirement and then identifying scenarios
- Manual Testing –
- Write/Review/Execute Test cases.
- Performing Smoke testing, functional testing, integration testing, system testing etc.
- Agile process -
- Attending daily standup meetings.
- Attending scrum meetings.
- Understanding user stories and preparing test cases.
- Automation Testing Using Selenium WebDriver –
- Excellent in developing framework.
- In depth knowledge on core java.
- Extensively worked with ANT and configuring it using build.xml
- Extensively worked with Junit.